domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

http://illdeletethiswhenimfamous.tumblr.com/

"Try not to confuse attachment with love. Attachment is about fear and dependency, and has more to do..."

"Try not to confuse attachment with love. Attachment is about fear and dependency, and has more to do with love of self than love of another. Love without attachment is the purest love because it isn't about what others can give you because you're empty. It is about what you can give others because you're already full."

- Unknown (via perfect)

PLUS SIZE BLOGGERS!!! And body positive bloggers to!

viewoverdennistoun:

thecourageouschubbs:

Please reblog this!! I need to follow all of you beautiful people.

actually, let's get this going.

Im not fit for long term relationships. I want to fall in love with the entire world before I die.

Im not fit for long term relationships. I want to fall in love with the entire world before I die.

Unless you want to be mine.



Unless you want to be mine.

last one for now.



last one for now.

I'll be leaving you all with something to keep you...



I'll be leaving you all with something to keep you occupied until my little set this evening.

[first off, i'll be shy, eff you I do what I want] Second off, I just wanna tell you how awesome this blog is. You're sexy as fuck, awesome as shit, and you kick all sorts of ass. So, stay awesome, friend. Though you hardly need to try to.

*hnnng* It's okay! You're allowed to be shy as long as you're always this nice. ;3 Thank you dearest.
You guys are making me act all girly and bashful and shit. heh.

You have a wonderful ass. Don't be afraid to show it more.

Thank you. I'll be sure to include some good pictures in my next set. :)

You are the sexiest woman ever. Thank you for providing foot fetish material too.

aw. :3 You're welcome.
Im hoping to do a photoshoot in the woods today. If I do, I'll be sure to paint my toes and do a few footsie pics.

your blog made me want to vomit. lose some weight fatass.

omg me creys
y u mak me creys anon
Y U MAK ME CREYS

You have the prettiest and sexiest feet ever. This is a fact.

gusshhh thanks Brian. :)

Let's be friends .

Only if we can skip through a field and hold hands while Queen's "You're My Best Friend" plays in the background. :3

Sex is beautiful, but beautiful is not always synonymous with romantic.

Sex is beautiful, but beautiful is not always synonymous with romantic.

I don’t care if people masturbate to my pictures. Why would I post something sexually...

I don’t care if people masturbate to my pictures. Why would I post something sexually suggestive online, and get upset if someone sitting alone in their own house follows their completely natural, sexual instinct and masturbates to it?

I find it a little flattering, really.

Just don’t be a perve and message me about how you want to “cum” in my hair or some shit.

I don’t feel like I should be ashamed that I take nude pictures of myself and post them...

I don’t feel like I should be ashamed that I take nude pictures of myself and post them online, blah blah sexual empowerment and all that jazz, but I know that if anyone I personally knew found this tumblr, I would be mortified.

Ah, well. Live on the wild side I guess.

Didn't mean to buck the non-penetration rule. Next time I ask for something similar I'll just shove something up my ass for being rude ;)

Haha Wow! Thank you. That's so fucking awesome that you apologized for that. I've had a LOT of requests for penetration pics, so I had just gotten to where I ignored them; especially since they're mostly anonymous and I can't reply privately any way. haha.
Again, man, thanks for respecting my "rules." You're quite a gentleman.
:)

may be doing a little photo shoot in the woods this weekend. It...



may be doing a little photo shoot in the woods this weekend. It will be with much better camera, and natural lighting. So excited. :)

To the health nuts: Why do you care if someone is a little overweight? To the curvy girls: Why do...

To the health nuts: Why do you care if someone is a little overweight?

To the curvy girls: Why do you care if everyone isn't attracted to you?

To each his own. If you don't find me attractive because of my looks, because I'm just not what gets your dick hard/pussy wet, that's fine. I'm so sick of this fat/skinny battle. Yes, all bodies are beautiful in their own respect, but that doesn't mean everyone's attracted to you. Everyone has their own sexual preferences.
I'd hope you have a grasp on that last concept, seeing as you're using the Internet right now.

And on the other end of that, if you’re not looking to fuck, why does it matter to you, what someone looks like? It’s not your job to worry with what everyone else is doing with their bodies. Get a life. Don’t like fat people? Don’t be fat. Don’t like skinny girls? Don’t be skinny. Everybody just stop giving a fuck what other people think and what everyone else is doing, unless you have a positive interest in them, and you’d save us all a bunch of unnecessary bullshit.

Only like, four of my followers actually know who I am. And they don’t even live near me...

Only like, four of my followers actually know who I am. And they don’t even live near me (though I wish you guys did; a thousand days of geekdom would ensue).
This whole anonymity thing is rather exciting.
I could be your grandmother in a blue wig.

lisaphilbin: Will never not reblog this!a



lisaphilbin:

Will never not reblog this!a

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario