domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Less than Shoe

I’m enjoying Persona 4 Arena but Chie’s new VA is really throwing me off. I’m so...

I’m enjoying Persona 4 Arena but Chie’s new VA is really throwing me off.

I’m so used to the old one it’s hard to say which one I prefer…

fanboyofallthings: KanjixNaoto





















fanboyofallthings:

KanjixNaoto

tiger-in-the-flightdeck: My baby brother's first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they...

tiger-in-the-flightdeck:

My baby brother's first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they were actually a boy. I asked my brother if this bothered him. His response was:

"Well, yeah. If I had have known they were a boy when we were going out, I would have said I had a boyfriend, not a girlfriend."

He was ten.

alternativepokemonart: Artist: Sido on Pixiv Feraligatr by...



alternativepokemonart:

Artist: Sido on Pixiv

Feraligatr by request.

do ya have a picture of you and your girlfriend?

Individual pictures

-rolls-

I'm seeing her this month

artoftabby: So my boyfriend always sends me"goodnight...



artoftabby:

So my boyfriend always sends me"goodnight beautiful" texts before bed and "good morning beautiful" texts in the morning. I think this is not only extremely sweet, but very funny because though I may look decent before bed, in the morning I am a scruff monster. My hair is sweaty and matted, my makeup is smeared and I look like I was on a month long drinking binge. But despite all of this, he still loves me and thinks I am beautiful. 

I love him and I cannot wait to see him face to face, off of a Skype call on June 27th~

click source for non gif

You're the cutest scruff monster~

Hello again Shoe! I have the same pokemon randomizer that you use, but I can't get it to work on my DS roms. May I ask where you got your roms?

I got mine from DGemu.

You have to register an account and won't be able to download the first day, but it's reliable.

pettyartist: BARB this time!  :D heee



pettyartist:

BARB this time!  :D

heee

prisonerofjazzkaban said: Whoa whoa what is this game?? ...

prisonerofjazzkaban said: Whoa whoa what is this game??

http://pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/

Dragon type Shinx I got one as my starter in a randomized...



Dragon type Shinx

I got one as my starter in a randomized Platinum game

padnote: ahhh so good This is like my second favourite RPG...



padnote:

ahhh so good

This is like my second favourite RPG ever

blackblackwitanashydick said:  ???????? i dont think you understand I’m aware of...

blackblackwitanashydick said:  ???????? i dont think you understand

I’m aware of what it means :P but I don’t associate it with that definition anymore.

My co-worker got the phrase “make it rain” permanently stuck in my vocabulary, which is...

My co-worker got the phrase “make it rain” permanently stuck in my vocabulary, which is unfortunate, but now, when I say Make it rain”, I mean “Make it rain”. As in, do the impossible, make it happen regardless of the current circumstance.

I don’t care if it’s 30 degrees outside without a single cloud in the sky, YOU MAKE IT RAIN GOD DAMN IT.

flyymuzikgurrl: pxlbyte: Impressive Pokémon Cross-Stitch Full...





flyymuzikgurrl:

pxlbyte:

Impressive Pokémon Cross-Stitch

Full Article || Related Posts

:O

richotte: 3-way switch meme with Celes and Bloo with the theme...



richotte:

3-way switch meme with Celes and Bloo with the theme of Pokemon Gym Leaders!

our styles are so different so it was an interesting endeavor lmfaoo

padnote: galacticenkidulgaa: padnote: remembering the Breath of Fire series is dead dont forget...

padnote:

galacticenkidulgaa:

padnote:

remembering the Breath of Fire series is dead

image

dont forget legend of dragoon

image

image

Can we add Suikoden to the list or is that still in the wind?

Ooh ooh what about Wild Arms?

Persona 4 everyone







Persona 4 everyone

pettyartist: kynimdraws: PETTY SAID OWAIN WAS LIKE A SHONEN...



pettyartist:

kynimdraws:

PETTY SAID OWAIN WAS LIKE A SHONEN HERO STUCK IN FE SO I DREW THIS

IM NOT TOO SORRY

no regrets

Owain bby

askcstalli: cristheweirdo: Objectification and…Men? by...



askcstalli:

cristheweirdo:

Objectification and…Men?

by Jimquisition


For any guy that responds to women's objectification in any media (yes, this video pertains to video games specifically, but it still applies to all other forms of media.) with "well men are objectified too!", sit the fuck down and watch.

Can I just say that I love that engineer-looking character that popped up? Because I really do and want to know what she's from.

She's from Borderlands 2

pettyartist: kynimdraws: Baddest bitch in the game everyone...



pettyartist:

kynimdraws:

Baddest bitch in the game everyone else go home

ksjhkjfdhfj I saw this on my dash and KYLEE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DREW THIS kdjfhkjhd

(you drew my fav character p. much, though it's really hard to choose in that game)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario